Thursday, July 30, 2009

The ZOO!





Adrie was scared half to death to sit on this Gorilla! That is the only hug I have ever gotten....ha ha! Those of you that know her understand!





Brett and I stayed at Bryce and Kimley's home when we went to the zoo. We happened to go to Olive Garden where the American Idol top ten were eating. Although there were only four of them I was Star struck. I didn't even dare say Hi, but Brett and Kimley went and asked for a picture:) Daney Gokey played with Adrie! ! ha ha

The 4th of July.

I tried to make her hair look like a firework! lol


Being Dumb and having Fun!


My two favorite people in the whole world:)

2 comments:

Marion said...

about time you updated your blog!~ sos much fun! I'll be home in 2 weeks!!!! i did love where adrie was giving a hug, you probably kept her on the gorilla longer than necessary just to treasure the moment...
see ya soon
oh and adrie was adorbable on the 4th..

Jerrica Vaughn said...

AHHHH i WOULD HAVE DROPPED DEAD iF i WOULD HAVE SEEN THE Ai TOP 10!!!! DANNY GOKEY & KRiS ALLEN WERE MY FAVS!!!! HA MAN O MAN!! LUCKY LUCKY BABY ADRiE iS! HA LOVE YOU LYSE!!! iM HOME NOW FOR GOOD, SO WE NEED TO GO ON SOME WALKS!!!