Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas Season!

These are the pics I have taken for the past two months:
Not in any particular order.
  • Sledding and getting X-mas Trees with my dad and my Bro Ryan and his kids and wife. (Brinley, Brielle, Hayden, and Jenn)
  • Sledding with the Seely's. Grandma Tena, Grandpa Ted, Sean, Collette, Ryler, Trent, Kyle, the dogs Hank and Bronx.
  • X-mas Morning. She LOVED her power wheel 4-wheeler. As you can see she was hugging it and not letting go.
  • Me and my new snuggie. They are the best. I totally recommend.
  • The Seely Family pic. It was beautiful.
  • Gingerbread making. Jane's kids were caking on the icing. It was a riot.
  • Seeing Santa with Sai, Dawson, Andre, and Kian. Jaci and Dani were there also, but they are not pictured. Of course Adrie would not look at the camera. She knew what to do though. Sit on his lap. It was no big deal to her.
  • Adrie stole our block of cheese and ran to a corner in her room. We died laughing cause huge chunks were out of it.
  • Stickers are a new hit at our house. That is one thing Adrie will play with for more than one minute. As you can see in one pic the placement of the stickers were on her face.
  • My favorite pic is of Adrie's hair. Yes she is naked, but just look at her hair. I think (I know I am biased) that she has the most beautiful hair for a two year old.

1 comment:

Tamaran said...

You probably don't remember me. I was a very pregnant 2nd ward-er who brought you dinner when you had just had Adrie. I linked to your blog from Kimley's. I had to laugh when I finally put together that Bryce was the brother that you guys were staying with at the time. Adrie is beautiful. She is so big. If I remember correctly, she should be turning 2 any day now. Funny how time flies!