Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some things she does makes me scream...... Brett found all of our games and pieces. He was not too happy as you can tell by her face.

And some things she does makes me smile:)
I tended Breigha the other day and they had identical pigtails and bows. They always set up the chairs right in front of the T.V.


Aleast she has not scribbled on my walls. Although she did take my mascara to the down white comforter I have on my bed.

As you can tell she never has clothes on because she takes them off the instant they are put on. That was the one thing I did as a child. What a wonderful thing I could pass on to her. NOT!

2 comments:

Marion said...

oh lysie... you do have your hands full!!! and i'm noticing dani isn't to happy in those pics below??? did you do something to her??? ha ha

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh wow! she is sooooooooooo cute!
umm...i can not stop thinking about the delishious garlic chicken pasta you made when we were in Vancouver. could you pretty please email me your recipe? naahtrudy@yahoo.com
thank you!